31 Aug Please Join Aperio IT in Giving Back For Our 15th Anniversary!
For the past fifteen years, Aperio IT has provided our commercial and corporate clients in the Sacramento area with information technology services and products, combined with expert guidance in planning and providing for their information technology needs. August of this year marks our official fifteenth anniversary, and we invite you to join us in celebrating!
APERIO IT IS GIVING BACK TO OUR COMMUNITY
To mark our fifteenth anniversary, our team will be participating in United Cerebral Palsy of Sacramento and Northern California’s “Steptember” charity event. Our goal is to raise a total of $3,000 toward United Cerebral Palsy of Sacramento and Northern California’s efforts to “help pay for equipment, therapy, and support for people with cerebral palsy and other disabilities.” We’d be delighted if you’d like to join us in supporting this worthy cause. If you want to sponsor our team, please go to the “Steptember” donations page and enter one of our team names. We have three teams competing, each with the goal of raising $1,000:
- Gang of Nerds (Cary Warner, Jodi Smith, Lee Burt, and Timothy Devlin)
- Hoard of Nerds (Gene Munger, Matthew Patten, Jeff Youell and George Davis)
- Clan of Nerds (Dave Burchiel, Jeremy Schaffer, Nick Avey and Joe Jacir)
You can also keep an eye on our Facebook page to see how our teams are doing.
Many members of the Aperio IT team already support charities in the community in an individual way. Participating in United Cerebral Palsy of Sacramento and Northern California’s fund raising efforts represents our company’s first effort to get involved as a team. And although this is our first attempt, it certainly won’t be our last. We’re eager to give something back as a thank you to the community that has supported us over the last decade and a half and helped us to grow and succeed!
TODAY AND IN THE FUTURE
Supporting our community
In addition to supporting more charitable events as a team, Aperio IT plans to continue to support the charities and organizations we’re already involved with. These are some of the groups we’re honored to be able to support:
- The American Cancer Society – provides prevention education, support for cancer patients, funding and conducting research, and more.
- El Dorado Hills Little League – located in El Dorado Hills, California; providing the great game of baseball to boys and girls for over 25 years.
- GiveLocalNow – aims to increase the number of donations being made in the Greater Sacramento Region, increasing the number of donations being made, the amount donors are giving, and how much is being given to local organizations.
- Muscular Dystrophy Association – the world’s leading nonprofit health agency dedicated to finding treatments and cures for muscular dystrophy, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) and other neuromuscular diseases; funds research, provides health care services and support to MDA families, and more.
- Go Ben Black! – community support for Ben Black and family.